Monday 22 January 2018

Save me from Myself

Standing before the alter in the secluded priory of Fharlanghn, Sereena makes her request.
“I am soft and vulnerable, yet compelled to repeatedly place myself in deadly peril. Grant me a gift to keep me safe whenever dangers arise.”
The old Abbot rubs his balding pate and smiles.
“There are several ways to protect yourself from harm. Avoidance is best, friends are next but I’m guessing what you really want is something to keep you from injury. Armour would be of very little benefit to you but I’m sure I can find something to please you. Give me a few days to find the best option available…”

Sereena’s boon: A Cloak of Resistance +3
(+3 to all saving rolls. Fortitude, Reflex and Will)

Value: 9,000gp

1 comment:

  1. I would of gone for some flashy/ trashy looking ring of protection. she likes her bling.

    ReplyDelete