Thursday 11 January 2018

On, Off, On Again...

OK Boys. I've finished-ish the 'Dungeon' and almost printed out some mini-monsters.
Hopefully I'll even have the maps done by tomorrow!
I'll be driving down late Friday night.
David, you're welcome to join me early but I won't expect Assif and Scott until around mid-day.
If you're early and I'm not there, I'll probably just be walking the dog or at the shops.
As in now tradition, I'll provide food and drink.
Please bring anything you want but I'll NEED Scott's wipe-down-map-thingy and non-permanent markers.
Possibly walking-in-mud shoes?
Also: YOUR CHARACTER SHEETS!
Scott... Please bring both level 6 and 7 versions.
We'll make the 'Did-Bastien's-armour-save-him-or-not' 1 in 4 roll before play starts.
Oh, and everyone please bring their own set of dice.

1 comment:

  1. Great game at the weekend Kirk!
    Thanks very much for your very generous hospitality and making a real old-school dungeon just for me!
    I have the notes at home and I will update the treasure etc asap ;)

    ReplyDelete