Friday 27 January 2017

Fine Figures of Men


I’ve actually started typing the adventure up and, as such, need a distraction.
An easy but vital one is creating your mini men figures.
Therefore, please post up a brief description of your character:
Build.
Skin, hair and eye colour.
Hair (and beard) style.
Clothes.
Etc.
Nothing too detailed but if you especially want a horned helmet, then your wish is my command.
I’ll probably start drawing them next week, so you have the weekend.
If I see nothing on Hedzor Tales, I’ll just draw them simply how I imagine them to be.
No complaints!
;P

5 comments:

  1. I'm currently on page:27 and you may have chosen to ignore ALL of it!
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. are there any singing lambs yet?
    Nitendae; small 5'9" slight build.
    long fair hair pulled into pony tail.
    fine chiselled cheeks no facial hair.
    pale eyes.
    cheerful smiling face :-}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure if I already gave a full description of Volkon, but I did at least allude to his flame-red hair. Lots of it I think. Maybe we could have his beard braided like old Vikings - I'll try to post a picture of what I mean.
    Rugged look. Druidic long coat open at front with fur lining. Lots of necklaces (wood-shell-etc.).
    That kind of thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. For Bastien think Nathan Fillion in his youth, but with blonde hair.
    And in full plate.
    Or in a chain shirt under robes when chilling out.
    Or on a dappled grey horse when travelling.

    ReplyDelete