Wednesday 1 April 2020

All roads lead to home

It's been several weeks, and Bastien is getting pretty tired of the enchanted Issack's incessant whining.
"In Fharlaghn's name, I swear I will take you back to my monastery!"
The floppy sack on the floor, manages (without the benefit of a face) to pout.
"But when? It's been ages since I heroically sacrificed poor Cary to save Volkon's life!"
To be honest, the travelling war-priest has felt the itch of wanderlust slowly growing and he's well past the point of returning to brief his Abbot...
"Today... But no teleporting. I want to feel the gravel of the road beneath my feet."

2 comments:

  1. Apologies for misappropriating Bastien's voice.
    I'm just running down the story to its final conclusion.
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not at all, it's spot on.
    As Fharlanghn teaches us... It is the journey that matters, not the destination.

    ReplyDelete