Thursday 18 October 2018

The Cottage of Doom is waiting for you...

I'm driving down to the cottage on Friday night to give it a quick clean and to change the sheets.
David, you're welcome to join me early if you're missing Jakey.
I should be there before 7pm.
Scott and Assif, we'll see you around Mid-day on Saturday.
Willow will have been walked by then and the Kitchen table transported and transformed into a battle arena.
Scott, seeing how you went to all that trouble tunneling for your wipe-able mat; please bring it with you.
Assif, I'll buy some beers, soft drinks and snacks but I'd really appreciate that curry you generously offered. Thanks in advance.
In addition, ALL of you please remember to bring:

1) Your 8th (and maybe 9th) level character sheets.

2) Your own set of dice.

3) A change of clothes.

4) Any CD's you fancy sharing. (I always forget.)

No comments:

Post a Comment