Friday 6 October 2017

A Third Date with Deathtiny…


Hopefully, you’ve all enjoyed the D&D ‘Cottage of Doom’ sessions as much as I have.
If true, Do you fancy playing again and if so; when?
Pre or Post Christmas?
I’m happy with any ‘Yes, we’d like to play again’ responses.
Although, I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t already been thinking about the next adventure, I’ve only just started putting pen to paper, and that’s just me considering the new module cover.
I’ll need at least a month to finish writing/planning it.
So far, I’ve got a working title, an idea for the main antagonist and the first draft of cover blurb.
:)

8 comments:

  1. Bastien still has a lot of promises to keep, so I'm in.
    Before Christmas would be good, but probably difficult to find the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm in, being free with no responsibilities any time.
    Looking forward to hopefully being more useful ;-}

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Deathtiny'!
    I find myself hilarious!
    So we're all on (aside from non-responsive Assif) for a third session sometime in the next threeish months?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes... If you suggest some dates I'll let you know when I can do!
    Just one question... How do we escape if it snows?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry - I thought I had already said "yes!" in an email
    Of course I'd like to play again - and sooner the better :)
    I did also suggest that we play closer to home, especially if we are considering January as the date!
    I could see if I could send everyone away for the weekend ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually love hosting at the 'Cottage of Doom'.
    Providing a warmish, cleanish, Bed and Breakfast makes me feel like I'm making up a bit for taking advantage of everyone else's generous hospitality.
    ...
    Unless it's my cooking that concerns you?
    :S

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, the cottage, your hospitality and your cooking are all brilliant!
    I was, like Scott, beginning to wonder what it is like in the winter!
    I pit Scott's car.
    Maybe we need to rent a Land Rover for the journey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe I can borrow Claire's Tiguan just in case?!

    ReplyDelete