Monday 20 March 2017

Mail Coif in hand


Although the adventurers he’d fought beside on ‘Lizard island’, hadn’t spoken to him since they’d made it back to the mainland, Marlon seeks them out.

According to Sereena, they’d earned a great deal of gold from the Duke and would perhaps feel a debt for the help he’d given them when battling against those gigantic crocodiles and crocodile-men.

Finding them together at the Dragon’s head, Marlon shuffles over.

‘Forgive me Sires but I was wondering if I might borrows some coin?’

Nitendea, Bastien and Volken, put down their beers and listen.

Marlon may be stupid but his help back on Squamata kept them all alive.

“I wants to get better combat trained and I only needs two-hundred gold. If you lends it to me, I promise I’ll works off the debt.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment