Tuesday 29 August 2017

Experience and Treasure

Thanks Kirk for saving me huge amounts of trouble :)

I'll just add in my calculation of experience which also includes the various incidentals that the generous DM allocated during the adventure:

Experience

please refer to Kirk's numbers in the earlier post.

Treasure

Of course, Kirk's treasure is definitive, I'll just add how I understand they were allocated;

Brooch of Shielding [dont' know]
Bag of Tricks (grey) [Serena]
Shortsword +1 of Speed [Nite]
Cloak of Elvenkind [Nite]
2 Handed Great-club +2 [Marlon]
Potion CSW [Nite]
Gauntlets of Ogre Kind [Volkon]
Tower Shield +1 (Arrow catching) [Marlon]
Two handed sword +2 (Spell storing) [Bastien]
2 x Composite longbows +1 (Str 14) [Volkon, Nite]
Elixir of Truth [in Isaac]
Eversmoking bottle [?]
Figurine of Wonderous Power (Fly) [?]
Onyx Beads [Serena?]

Leather armour ?? didn't note that one down ....


4 comments:

  1. Just so Assif doesn't accuse me of stiffing him on experience, I've amended my original scores with +500xp for everyone!
    Check them out, note them down, never mention them again!
    ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wait...
    +700xp!
    (Curse my poor mental mathematics skills.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't accusing ;) I though the discrepancies were for the unaccountable extras that I was keeping track of.
    That said, I am very happy with Kirk's numbers - please ignore mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kirk's amended numbers...
    :)

    ReplyDelete