Thursday 24 August 2017

A Second Chance to Die Horribly


The Cottage of Doom will be open for evil business from around 10am on Saturday the 26th of August.

Hopefully, you still all remember the way.

The adventure is entitled: ‘The Dead of Knight’.
(So a few clues there for the clerics amongst you.)

I’ll be driving down on Friday to stock the cupboards, make the beds, hoover the spider-webs, and set up/heft the table.

I will provide beers, soft drinks and nibbles but you're more than welcome to bring extra.

I will cook some sort of easy (eat on laps) dinner. Nothing special but hopefully edible.

I will provide breakfast but I won't attempt to cook/burn anything this time.

I’m in no hurry to get home but I figure we’ll play until I’ve either killed you all or 6pm-ish on the Sunday...

 Whichever happens first.

Just a few reminders:

1) Bring your character sheets. Level 5 AND 6! 

2) Bring your own dice!

3) The Sunday morning dog walk is mandatory! 

2 comments:

  1. another successful weekend, if not successful adventure/ dice rolling :-}
    great to see Assif and Scott and thanks to Kirk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! Thanks to the host for hosting and everyone for being good fun.
    Assif: Post up the XP so I can finally become Level 6!

    ReplyDelete