Thursday 16 January 2020

Eight days until your final doom!

Just a week to go before our final adventure! 
Beers and cokes in the fridge, clean sheets on the beds and the adventure 'already' half written!
...
Looks like I'm going to be busy this weekend!
I'll be driving down on Friday but not until very late as I'm collecting family from Heathrow airport in the afternoon.
I should be at the cottage around 9pm if David fancies joining me to help set up tables etc.
Otherwise, everyone please join me as soon as you're able on Saturday morning. 
Traditionally Assif and Scott have turned up around 1pm-ish but you're welcome to come earlier.
I'll be back from the shops and walking the dog and set up by 11am at the latest.
On Sunday, we can play until I kill you all, as I'm not planning to leave until Monday morning. That way, I can keep on drinking on Sunday.
As last sessions meal was too bland for Assif's tastes; any suggestions / requests?

1 comment:

  1. Pies? With mash?
    Steak pie or chicken would be nice 😘

    ReplyDelete