Friday 30 June 2017

Playing Grown-ups


Just out of curiosity, how old do you think your characters are?

After my last set of dodgy drawings, Assif vehemently objected to his character looking older than he wanted.

You’re allowed to choose within the limits set in the Players Handbook (Pg:109)

Bastien: Human Cleric: 15 + 2-12 = (17-27)

Volkon: Human Barbarian: 15 + 1-4 = (16-19)

Nitendae: Half-Elf: Rogue/Sorcerer: 20 + 1-6 = (21-26)

Marlon: is a sturdy Human = 20

Sereena: is only a Human Teenager = 17

9 comments:

  1. Think it's on my character sheet somewhere, but if your don't have that to hand :-P then late 20s, early 30s works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, the youngest of us is playing the oldest...
    Assif's character may be less than a third his real age!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funnily enough, Volkon is exactly 16 years, 8 months old. :S

    I am playing someone younger than my eldest son!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That really changes my perception of your character.
    I can now imagine Bastien (in a Han Solo voice) telling him:
    'Don't get cocky kid!'
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or maybe in a Peter Griffin voice saying "Don't get penisy kid"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. randomly rolled 6, so 26. ah I remember those days...more hair, better eyes, less waist

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS..Nitendae....AE not EA

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's what I wrote!
    ;)
    No need to roll though. Choose whatever age you want within the limits.

    ReplyDelete